Online Banking with eStatements
In business, every second counts. Give your company an edge, with instant online access to real time account information through our free Online Banking service.
View your First Bank accounts, transfer funds, see recent transactions, and much more. It's accessible online anytime, from any web-enabled computer. With PowerNET, you can keep your account information up to date and always at your fingertips!
- Access accounts anytime
- Free with any First Bank deposit account
- Easy to use
- Securely encrypted
- See account information in real time
- View balances and transaction histories
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments using Bill Pay
- Initiate stop payments
- Access Mobile Banking
- Download account information
- Set up alerts
- View check images
- Communicate with First Bank securely
- Free monthly eStatements
- Affordable cash management services available:
- Remote deposit capture
- ACH services
- Wire transfers
Try an online demo. (Not all features in the demo are available at this time.)
View our online banking FAQ.
Go green and receive free online account statements each month. It saves on paper and is easily downloadable into your financial software to make accounting easy.
- Online alternative to traditional mailed statements
- Free through Online Banking
- Green solution saves on paper waste
- Accessible from any web-enabled computer
- Eliminates filing hassles
- Save, print, and download account information
- Securely encrypted
To sign up for e-statements you must be enrolled in online banking. Simply log in and find the button at the top of the Accounts Summary page. You may also contact the Electronic Banking Department at (907)228-4446 if within the Ketchikan Area, or toll free at 1-888-220-4446.
*Only the primary account holder may request e-statements through online banking. Statements for loans, including mortgages are not possible at this time.
- How Do I Enroll?
Enrolling for online banking is easy! After filling out the online form, we will verify your information is up-to-date. If your information needs to be updated, your branch will contact you. Once you have been enrolled, you will be sent an e-mail containing the Business Authorization that will need to be signed and returned to First Bank. Once received by the Electronic Banking Department, you will be called and given your sign on information. Enroll today!
Please note that First Bank will not e-mail sign on IDs and passwords.