It’s never too early or too late to prepare for retirement — especially when you save with tax benefits.1 Get started today with an IRA.
No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Tax-advantaged retirement savings1
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates, credited monthly
- Time deposit investment options available2
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- Accessible in digital banking
- Annual contribution limits apply (see current contribution limits; $6,500 as of 2023)
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs within IRA
- $200 minimum deposit to open
1Consult a tax advisor.
2NOTE: Interest paid on Retirement Time Deposits with maturities greater than 12 months is calculated daily and paid monthly. Interest is paid directly to the Time Deposit.