Student Anytime Checking
It's never too soon to learn responsible banking. Student Checking account is a great way to teach your teen basic cash management and personal budgeting. The account comes with a free debit card that can be used wherever MasterCard® is accepted.
You won't have to worry about sending your teen on a school trip with cash that can get lost or stolen. First Bank's student debit card has a low daily withdrawal limit to control spending and provide protection. You can track all purchases with free online banking, making it easy to address financial responsibility with your teen.
- Available for students 14 to 18 years old
- All electronic checking account
- Only $1 deposit to open account
- No monthly service charge
- Account requires valid email address
- Account must be opened with a parent or legal guardian and with branch managers approval
- Parent/Guardian is the tax signor for the account
- Debit card withdrawal limit is $300 per day
- ATM withdrawal limit is $115 per day
- Maximum account limit is $1,000