Online Banking with eStatements
It's your money. So shouldn't you be able to access it whenever you want to? With Online Banking, we give you 24-hour access to your accounts, so you can bank on your own schedule.
All you need is a web-enabled computer and you're set to go. Log in to view accounts and transactions, transfer funds, pay bills with Bill Pay, and even get mobile access. Our secure service makes it easy!
- Access accounts anytime
- Free with any First Bank deposit account
- Easy to use
- Securely encrypted
- See account information in real time
- View balances and transaction histories
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments using Bill Pay
- Initiate stop payments
- Access Mobile Banking
- Download account information
- Set up alerts
- View check images
- Communicate with First Bank securely
- Free monthly eStatements
Try an Online Banking demo. (Not all features in the demo are available at this time)
View our online banking FAQ.
Simplify your monthly check balancing routine and save paper with this free electronic option. You can access monthly statements online* anytime, and information is easily downloaded into your accounting software too!
- Online alternative to traditional mailed statements
- Free through Online Banking
- Green solution saves on paper waste
- Accessible from any web-enabled computer
- Eliminates filing hassles
- Save, print, and download account information
- Securely encrypted
To sign up for e-statements you must be enrolled in online banking. Simply log in and find the button at the top of the Accounts Summary page. You may also contact the Electronic Banking Department at (907)228-4446 if within the Ketchikan Area, or toll free at 1-888-220-4446.
*Only the primary account holder may request e-statements through online banking. Statements for loans, including mortgages are not possible at this time.
- How Do I Enroll?
Enrolling for online banking is easy! After filling out the online form, we will verify your information is up-to-date. If your information needs to be updated, your branch will contact you. Once you have been enrolled, you will be sent an e-mail letting you know it has been completed and to call us to receive your sign on information. Enroll today!
Please note that First Bank will not e-mail sign on IDs and passwords.