First Premium Savings
Saving money is as important for businesses as it is individuals. This interest bearing account gives you a place to set aside funds, away from your checking account so it's easier to keep from spending it.
You'll earn a solid rate of return on your balance while still enjoying easy access to funds so they're there when you need them. And maintain the low minimum balance of $500, and you won't even pay a fee!
- Earn interest on entire balance
- Tiered interest rate structure (view rates)
- $100 to open account
- Low $4 per month service charge*
How to Waive a Service Charge
- $500 minimum daily balance
- $2,500 minimum daily balance in related deposit accounts**
- Owner's age is 63 or older
- Free Online Banking and eStatements
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Telephone Banking
- Use for Overdraft Protection on your checking account
- Insured by the FDIC up to $250,000 per account owner
- Federal regulations limit the number of pre-authorized transfers to 6 per month***
* Plus sales tax
** Related deposit account balances include checking, savings and time deposits and must be held under the same Tax Reported Owner
*** Transfers on a savings account to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic or telephone transfers over 6 per month will be charged a $5 fee.